Hydrostatic Test Systems: Proof Method
For hydrostatic testing of diving and related high pressure cylinders.
The system features a test panel and associated equipment.
The system operates by hydrostatically pressurising the cylinder to test pressure then checking for any leakage, decrease in pressure or visible deformation to determine pass/fail.
The panel is manufactured from mild steel with a hard wearing powder coat finish.
Compliant for testing to all relevant standards including BS EN1802, BS EN1968 and BS EN ISO18119 when used with our latest addition HY-PAC (Hydrostatic Pressure Automatic Cut-Off) to meet over–pressure control requirements.
System Features – Panel
- 100:1 ratio hydropump 700 bar output rated (system max 500bar)
- 6” Master Gauge (with option of UKAS traceable calibration)
- Working Gauge
- Isolation Valves and Vent Valve
- Mini-Core (NEW) Small Bore Flexible HP Hose for Panel to Cylinder connection
- Hydrostatic Pressure Automatic Cut-off, HY-PAC (Optional)
|HT03-S-001||Hydrostatic Test System, Proof Method|
|HT03-S-002||Hydrostatic Test System, Proof Method, c/w HY-PAC (UK Electrical Supply)|
|HT03-S-003||Hydrostatic Test System, Proof Method, c/w HY-PAC (Euro Electrical Supply)|