Hydrostatic Test Systems: Jacket Method
For hydrostatic testing of diving and related high pressure cylinders.
The system features a test panel, test jacket and associated equipment.
The system operates by hydrostatically pressurising the cylinder inside the jacket which is also filled with water.
The volumetric displacement of water in the jacket by cylinder expansion is then measured on the panel mounted burette with any permanent expansion subsequently calculated to determine pass/fail.
The jacket and panel are manufactured from mild steel with a hard wearing powder coat finish.
The jacket features a coned lid to ensure no trapped air to achieve the desired level of test accuracy.
Compliant for testing to all relevant standards including BS EN1802, BS EN1968 and BS EN ISO18119 when used with our latest addition HY-PAC (Hydrostatic Pressure Automatic Cut-Off) to meet over–pressure control requirements.
System Features – Panel
- 100:1 ratio hydropump 700 bar output rated (system max 500bar)
- Height adjustable burette
- 6” Master Gauge (with option of UKAS traceable calibration)
- Working Gauge
- Isolation Valves and Vent Valve
- Mini-Core (NEW) Small Bore Flexible HP Hose for Panel to Jacket connection
- Hydrostatic Pressure Automatic Cut-off, HY-PAC (Optional)
System Features – Jacket
- Coned Lid for easy removal of air in the system
- Mini-Core (NEW) Small Bore Flexible HP Hose for quick connection of cylinders
- Burst Disc Assembly
- Easy access water inlet and outlet ball valves
- Fully removable High Pressure Assembly fitted through jacket wall
- Quick Release Clamps (Optional)